Rates 2022All rates include VAT
- Double room: 63€ Low season / 68€ Mid season / 73€ High season
- Extra bed: 15€ Low season / 15€ Mid season /15€ High season.
- Family Room (Hab. N ° 4, 2 adults a 2 children): Low season: 80€ / Mid season: 88€ High season: 93€
- Double room of individual use: 53€ Low season / 58€ Mid season / 63€ High season
- Cot: 6€
- Breakfast: 4,50 €/person
- Outdoor Jacuzzi: 22€/45 minutes (maximum 2 people). The person who paid the amount will have the right to the exclusive use of the premises where the spa is. The Spa - jacuzzi needs time for filling and water treatment, so its use should be reserved well in advance. It may be used before 23:00.
- Pets:No allowed.
- High season: From 1 to July 10 september and national holidays
- Middle season: From 1 to 14 july and from 11 to 30 of September.
- Low season: Rest of year.
BookingsTo make reservations, call (+34) 985 76 44 33 or (+34) 660 22 57 50
You can also email your inquiries to:
Reservations will be confirmed by the hotel by email
During certain times of the year the reservation will be formalized with the payment of a prepayment*:
*( Art. 8 - Decree 143/2002 of 14 November on Rural Tourism Accommodation - BOPA December 2nd ) : The owner of the establishment may require the guests that reserve a vacancy of a deposit of money, which means to the sum resulting from the services rendered; the prepayment can reach a maximum of 50 % of the amount resulting depending of vacancies and number of days for which the reservation is made.
Recommended activities you can do during your stay:
- Hiking or bike ride along the path of the Bear. 21 kms long, passing through Proaza you can enjoy of Paca and Molinera bears, the only specimens of brown bear that you can see in semi-captivity.
- Hiking trail by Camín Real de la Mesa, the most important route of communication with the Plateau de Asturias years ago.
- Visit to the church of San Pedro, Romanesque church of the tenth century, declared of cultural interest, inside there is a small museum where you can see the mummified bodies of the first Marquis of Valdecarzana and his son who was Bishop of Teruel.
- Guided Tour to Cueva Huerta, declared Natural Monument for its high ecological value.
- Teverga has many routes of small itinerary, a short distance from the hotel you have: [ul]
- Medieval route of Castiellu d' Alesga
- Braña de las Cuevas route
- Cave paintings of Fresnedo
- Pena Sobia route